Tuesday 16 November 2010

Birthday Present

Today is a good day to tell stories by the fire. So grab a hot drink and get cosy as we prepare to lose ourselves into the past. Are you sitting comfortably? Then I begin!

His name was Hornelius. We met in a chat room and became good friends. We shared photos and information about each other's life. I revealed my secret about being a pro Domme. I thought he would be turned off but he was fascinated. Eventually he invited me to visit him in Stockholm. He had everything arranged: hotel, transport and I had nothing to worry about.

At that time I was seeing an architect from London. We had not done the dirty deed yet, but he knew about my secret life and was OK with me seeing clients.

The day of my flight, the architect came to my place early, to wake me up and make me breakfast. I had a quick shower and wrapped myself up in my red bathrobe before joining him in the living room for coffee and croissants. As I sat in my armchair, the folds of my bathrobe parted a bit, revealing my creamy flesh and the fact that I was naked underneath. I apologised for the indecent exposure and covered myself up. We made easy conversation and I bit into my croissant. A bit of flaky pastry landed between my breasts. 'Oh look at me!' I said slightly embarrassed, 'even a child can eat better than me!' He laughed and looked at me with his bright green eyes. 'Allow me,' he said, and taking my plate from my hands, he bent over my breasts and picked the crumbs with his tongue.

I felt excited albeit slightly uncomfortable. Remember this man was meant to be a boyfriend and we hadn't been seeing each other long enough to warrant such liberties.

'Mmm! You taste good!' he murmured as his head descended on my body, his tongue trailing a wet path from my breasts to my belly before resting in my shaved pussy.

I wanted to protest but I felt weak in my knees, though not so weak as not to hook my left knee over the arm of the chair in order to facilitate his explorations.

'Oh, the air... plane,' I panted, 'is nice ... will be late... don't stop! argh did you just suck my labia? No one has ever done that... owww... we really must stop...'

His hand reached up and his fingers pinched my nipple which reduced me to a state of delirium. All I remember is grabbing a handful of his thick blonde hair and pulling and pushing at the same time cutting off his air supply as my fat thighs closed around his head.

Eventually he surfaced for air and he had a smug smile on his face. 'I didn't come,' I said to him, just so that he knew I still had the upper hand.

We made a mad dash to the airport and on the way we talked about many and varied subjects as I get very talkative when I am stressed. As he pulled my luggage onto a trolley and handed me my bag, he looked me straight in the eye and said, 'You must think I am such a mug for taking you to the airport to see another man,' to which I replied 'no, you are not a mug, you are just a very sweet and kind person and I appreciate everything you have done for me.'  He kissed me goodbye and I ran to the terminal.

The flight took forever. It turned out it was the day George Bush had chosen to visit Tony Blair so the security measures were very strict and no plane was allowed to land or take off till Dubya's plane had cleared the runway. I recall feeling very vexed. Didn't they know there was a famous Mistress on board on her way to see a client/friend?  The man next to me kept stealing glances at me. Did he recognise me, I wondered, or could he perceive the faint scent of early morning sex?

Eventually we got to Stockholm and the flight was uneventful. My driver was waiting for me as agreed. In the car he asked me if I was there for business or pleasure. 'A bit of both,' I replied cryptically.  I checked into the hotel and was shown to my suite. I did what I always do when I get to a hotel room: I checked out the bathroom and the goodies. Then switched on the TV and played with the remote before visiting the mini bar. I could go crazy as it was an all expenses paid holiday, but my prudence told me to take it easy 'just in case the guy does not show up and I am landed with the bill.'

But I should not have worried. Hornelius was a gentleman. We had a great couple of days exploring Stockholm, eating at great restaurants, sampling lots of wines and playing in the privacy of the suite.

It is interesting to see how a man loses his inhibitions when he is talking to a professional.  If I had met Hornelius on a girlfriend-boyfriend basis, he'd be all reserved and we'd end up having vanilla sex that nobody would find particularly thrilling. But because he knew I was a pro Domme, he felt free to voice his desires so we played with food (me squashing soft fruit on a mat on the carpet between his spread thighs and then smearing his cock and balls with the mush before stepping on his genitals) and we also did some pee play in the shower.

I remember being so giggly that I couldn't start the flow, so Hornelius had to whistle for me and turn on the tap to a trickle and rub my urethra, but none of these tricks worked, despite having a full bladder. Then when he got cold waiting and his body began aching from the uncomfortable posture in the shower cubicle, the flow began and as I was still giggling, some of my wee hit him on the face.

After all the playing, I felt in need of some good old fashioned sex, so I ordered him to fuck me, stressing the fact that he was not allowed to stop till the job was done to my satisfaction. It was high time I possessed that long, meaty cock that I had previously tortured.  Poor Hornelius, he worked hard that night in order to satisfy his huge Mistress, but I am happy to report he did a good job.

I never saw Hornelius after that lusty weekend. I would have liked to have kept him in my stud stable, visiting him from time to time, but he had a vanilla life which did not include me. Still I am grateful to him for giving me the best birthday present ever.

As for the architect, we took things further upon my return, but I think the novelty of dating a Mistress wore off after a while and the reality began to set in filling him with dread (how do you introduce a Mistress to your parents and friends? there would be too many questions and too many lies in response and, frankly, he could do without all this.) Pity!

No comments:

Post a Comment