Wednesday 10 November 2010

No matter how bad things are...

...they can get worse!

I had a very emotional day yesterday going through my old weblogs. I don't know what effect they would have on a stranger, but they made me weep. All that longing; all those unfulfilled wishes.  For a person who's spread so much joy around her, I sure got a bad deal. But I am resigned to the fact that this is life and what is written for each and everyone of us cannot be unwritten, so I don't complain.

However, when destiny messes up with my dinner (McDonald's take away) and the large Coke that I had been so looking forward to ends up on the beige carpet in the hallway, then I fall to my knees (figuratively speaking) and cry out 'oh Lord, why me?'

Guess what this glamorous Mistress will be doing this weekend... yes, that's right, carpet-washing!

No comments:

Post a Comment