Wednesday 24 November 2010

Bitch Goddess

It had to happen. I didn't plan for it to happen this way and I admit I got a little bit carried away, but please  tell me what you would have done in my shoes.

He came to see me because of my birthday. In the past he had never managed to be here on the day, same as he had never managed to be here for any other significant date, e.g. Christmas or Easter.

We had fun the first night. Allowed him to wash my body and help me get ready for the big birthday dinner with my friends and even invited him to join us instead of leaving him at home with a microwave meal for company. When we got back, he gave me a long massage starting from the tip of my toes and ending with the nape of my neck. We talked till 1 am, mostly about my reconnection with my Domina persona and the people that I had been in recent contact with.

The following day he hanged a couple of paintings for me. He asked me to take a look and I noticed that one painting was at the wrong height. He argued of course that he had visually marked the spot I had told him... (yes, visually... on a blank wall...) but said that if I wanted, he could redo it. 'Yes, I want you to redo it and hang it higher,' I replied, in response to which he threw his tools down in a strop. 'Look if you don't want to do it or cannot do it, just say so, but please don't go throwing things,' I told him. He redid the job, this time to my satisfaction.

I wanted to take a shower so I asked him to mind the soup I was cooking and to also empty the dishwasher. He seemed reluctant and more interested in his computer than in minding the time. I put the timer next to him. 'When that rings, you turn the fire off. Also that dishwasher is not going to empty itself.'
'Alright! I get it! I'll do it!' came the answer, but it sounded like a teenager talking to his mother rather than a man 20 years my senior.

Had my shower, then went to my room to dress. Asked him to come dry my hair. He was not doing it right, so I asked him to mind the angle of the hair dryer as I did not wish to end up with frizzy hair. He threw the hairbrush on the bed in a frustrated gesture. 'What is the matter now?' I asked. 'Nothing, just joking,' he replied. 'Look, I am very sensitive to your moods and I can tell you are in a mood right now, so you'd better stop it because I am finding it very upsetting.'

The last straw came when I laid my body bare on the bed and asked him to dry me. He used the hair dryer like a paint stripper, burning my pubic hair. 'Are you mad?!!' I yelled. At which point he began talking about his feelings reawakening and that I was toying with him and he didn't know how to interpret what was going on and how he came with no expectations but he was bored and did not expect to be put to work and he might as well have stayed home and blah-de-blah. All the while I was thinking 'Mister, you are blowing your chances off word by word.' I had planned to tie him down at night as a surprise thank-you gesture. 'Slaves are meant to be seen, not heard,' I reminded him sternly. But there was no stopping his tirade.

'Right, get the ball gag!' I ordered him.  He looked at me with surprise mixed with hope. 'Hurry up, I have to pick up our child in ten minutes!' I urged him.  He handed me the ball gag.  'Open up!' He seemed reluctant. 'What's the matter?'
'It's too big, love. I am scared.'
I chuckled with contempt. 'That's never stopped you before... And don't you dare call me love again. You have no right! I am your Bitch Goddess and you are nothing but a puny slave. Now bend your head so I can buckle this nice and tight.' He obeyed and I pulled hard on the leather strap eliciting a protesting whine. 'Quiet, slave! Now get your pants and shorts off.'

I got him to hand me a length of rope. It was black with red piping. 'Put your arms behind your back and hold your elbows,' I instructed him. I then proceeded to tie him up in an uncomfortable position that I knew he enjoyed and could take. Then I pulled out a silk scarf and tied it around his mouth making him feel scared for the first time as I had never done this before. 'What's the matter?' I asked ironically, 'did you think I was going to let you slobber all over my nice cream carpet?' Then I bent him down and used the tawse on his bare behind. He still had his socks and shirt on.

I hit him hard and as I hit him I felt I had to explain the reason behind his punishment.

This one's because you talk too much and don't know when to stop... 

This one's because you have a large cock and you enticed your Mistress with it when she was too vulnerable to resist...

This one is for all the lies you told your Mistress to keep her yours, to keep her under your control so that you could get your way...

By now it had dawned on him that I was being serious and this was not a scene. He began squealing in protest trying to avoid the punishment, but I anchored his head on the carpet with my naked foot, pressing it down hard so he couldn't escape. It was really a no brainer that, once I had started listing all the things that I had been bottling up for so many years, I would not be able to stop till I was done saying my piece. So the slaps continued raining on his bony buttocks, harder and harder.

Many painful accusations were uttered and he protested as loudly as the ball gag and scarf would permit him to.  Finally, I was done.  He was crying but it was a strange, almost fake, way of crying. He undid his bonds (he could have undone them at any time as I am rusty and he is an expert in escaping). He removed the scarf and ball gag and moved away from me as he began lamenting about his life and how useless he is and what was the point of it all.

I got worried.  Yes, I had gone over the top, but the blows were hardly damaging, there weren't even any marks!  As for the things I had said, they were 100% true. There comes a time in any woman's life when enough is enough and she is done protecting and pleasing the boy-man. My slave would either have to step up or step out. Simple as.

On the way to school I became paranoid. What if he did kill himself? What if he trashed my house in my absence? What if he poisoned my soup? I tried ringing him a few times and felt relieved when he eventually picked up. He sounded fine. All was well. I offered to buy some takeaway on my way home.

And just like that it was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment