Sunday 7 November 2010

In lieu of a Prologue

It started out as a game during sex.
'I'll show you how men make love,' I told my lover one day. Without waiting for his response, I straddled his body and began kissing him aggressively.  He fought under me pretending to be a helpless female.
Despite the mocking nature of our game, I was enjoying being in control. My lover got so excited that he could hold back no more.  In one swift manoeuvre, he overpowered me and claimed my body.
I had no complaints.

This is how my story would begin if I were ever to publish it. And indeed you may one day find out how I came to be Contessa dei Fiori, affectionately known as La Contessa.  But in the meantime, please enjoy my hospitality. Sit down, have some tea and tell me all about you, whilst I entertain you with anecdotes from the past and thoughts about the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment