Monday 6 December 2010

December LFF

I've just realised this Sunday is the Christmas LFF. It's been years since I last went to it and I am wondering what it is like nowadays. I hear they have a play area in the venue.

I want a special someone to ask me to it. I want him to turn to me and say 'You know, Contessa? I think you need this!' and then to give me a passionate kiss that will make my stomach somersault and my toes curl with pleasure.

Who says that dominant women don't need to be surprised once in a while? It's Christmas, after all. Everything is possible. And the great thing about this is that if one makes the nice list, he'll be in heaven; if he makes the naughty list, he'll have lots of exciting tortures to look forward to in the New Year. It's a win-win scenario, no?

Back into my dream world...

2 comments:

  1. If I could fly, your dream would be real. Alas, I can't and neither of our dreams can be shared. Can I still choose direction? Naughty?/Nice?

    ReplyDelete