Wednesday 8 December 2010

What I do

Contrary to popular belief, I do not spend my days dressed in fetish clothing and dominating men. I have other interests in life, like cooking and baking or doing craft.

As we are coming up to Christmas, I feel the need to try out new ideas. I am currently working on a stuffing for the Christmas pork, for example, juggling cranberries, apricots, dates, and a few more secret ingredients. Whilst the food is cooking, I am doing Christmas crafts to give to friends. There is not one surface free at home these days, but I am happy. I am even thinking of knitting a scarf over the holidays. How kinky is that!

I like activities that are relaxing and often find myself humming to carols that are playing in my head, or to music playing on Classic FM.

No comments:

Post a Comment