Sunday 26 December 2010

Ma Vie

As the year draws to its end, I feel compelled to re-evaluate my goals. What am I looking for? And how long will I keep on looking?

The sure thing is I am not looking for someone to degrade and abuse. Why would I want something like that? I want someone I can share my life with. Someone who will enhance my life with his presence and allow me to do the same.

I feel I ought to apologise to any men I have unwittingly led on and whose fantasies I shall never be able to fulfil. I am no longer a pro Domme, so I do not have to do things I don't want to do. Furthermore, my life is not the life of a single person with no dependants. I have a young child who needs me and must always come first. So tying naked men to my kitchen sink is not an option. My ideal relationship would be filled with love, art and music; not violence, butt plugs and pain.

Truth is I am too damned romantic and old-fashioned to not want the usual things that any woman desires.

Sorry for being an ordinary woman and not the stuff that fantasies are made of... .

2 comments:

  1. So how does the "wicked" one (you) retire from pro-domme, and the life style also? Isn't there a certain draw, attraction, need to be fulfilled to satisfy your kinks?

    Stumbled into your FL double.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You assume I am the wicked... :)

    As for retiring, that happened so long ago that I no longer have much in common with the people who are still practising. I thought I might still belong, but I don't. People might not change, but they evolve. I am still looking for my niche.

    PS: Who is my Florida double? Any links?

    ReplyDelete